Here are some good reads for upcoming weekend.
- SwiftUI Testing With ViewInspector for iOS by Warren Burton dives into SwiftUI testing topics;
- And view debugging is continued by Leonardo Maia Pugliese in Introduction to Xcode Frame Debug - A Sherlock Holmes Adventure;
- Aspect Ratios in SwiftUI by Chris Eidhof explains how aspect ratio works in SwiftUI views;
- Jesse Squires covers build automation techniques in Using fastlane to increment version numbers in xcconfig files;
- Majid Jabrayilov continues his CloudKit series with Zone sharing in CloudKit;
- Antoine van der Lee covers error display in Error alert presenting in SwiftUI simplified;
- Creating a Custom App Launch Experience in SwiftUI with Deep Linking by Gianluca Orpello goes beyond standard launch screen;
- Sarun W. deals with text in How to force two lines of Text in SwiftUI;
- And good long read on how iMessage blastdoor was hacked – FORCEDENTRY: Sandbox Escape.
And that's it for today. Have a nice weekend!