It's almost halloween here, but our regular list of great reads is not spooky at all!
- Quentin Zervaas goes through Focus Filters API to allow all to respond to user's current needs – Showing Relevant Data Using Focus Filters;
- Introduction to bash scripting for iOS developers by Natascha Fadeeva will make you better shell users;
- Natalia Panferova navigates through logging changes in Xcode 15 – Filtering logs in Xcode 15;
- Improving app settings management is covered in User Defaults reading and writing in Swift by Antoine van der Lee;
- Generating Random Numbers Elegantly in Swift by Jordan Morgan explores random generators in Swift;
- Pasquale Vittorosi goes through VoiceOver and other accessibility traits in Preparing your App for VoiceOver: use Accessibility Label;
- Domenico De Luca continues accessibility topic with Ensure Visual Accessibility: supporting the Large Content Viewer;
- Swift metatypes are not that hard to understand – Leonardo Maia Pugliese covers those in Swift Metatypes: What They Are and Why You Should Care;
- Holidays are coming soon, learn how to handle special pricing – How to run a holiday sale in App Store Connect for iOS subscription apps by Charlie Chapman;
- David Smith explains his design decisions in Design Evolution: Offline Map Downloader, and also great new series on visionOS – Introducing visionOS Fridays;
- Using the ARKit coaching view in a SwiftUI AR application by Matteo Altobello helps navigating users through AR apps.
Wrapping up for this weekend and see you next time in November!