News for flutter:
- Flutter apps now more performant, use less memory and startups faster.
- Performance testing are easier with new DartDevTools and profiling features
- Casual game development with Flame v.1.0.0
- It easier than ever to connect apps to back-end services(Firebase and Google Cloud)
- Authentication with Firebase are much easier than before.
- Major updates for flutter ecosystem(Like FlutterSVG, and etc)
News for Dart:
- Fast concurrency with worker isolates
- Constructor tear-offs
- Improved enums in the dart:core library
- Dart DevTools included in the Dart SDK
- New pub features for package publishers
- Compressed pointers (approximately 10% reduction of the Dart heap size)
What's new in flutter 2.8?
Announcing flutter 2.8
Announcing Dart 2.15