Fall is here, another nice weekend is here too. Let's go through great articles.
- Point-free pointers advertise their new tool to test Swift Macros – A new tool for testing macros in Swift;
- Apple added new lifecycle method to
UIView, Keith Harrison covers it in UIKit View Lifecycle - viewIsAppearing;
- Majid Jabrayilov continues his series on charts – Mastering charts in SwiftUI. Pie and Donut charts.;
- The Future of Accessing User Location in SwiftUI by Leonardo Maia Pugliese is covering location tracking aspects in modern apps;
- Antoine van der Lee goes through parameter packs in Swift – Value and Type parameter packs in Swift explained with examples;
- Bruno Rocha goes deep into implementation details of Swift structured concurrency – How async/await works internally in Swift;
- Craig Hockenberry explores design changes in watchOS – The Timer in watchOS 10.
And that is it. Come back next week for more great articles!