Issue 51 of good reads. And this one has a lot of interesting stuff.
- Let's start with Swift – team shares their vision for 2023 – Swift project in 2023;
- And since we're talking Swift here – A vision for variadic generics in Swift by Holly Borla will navigate you on future Swift language feature;
- John Sundell is back with new post on Swift type system details – Combining opaque return types with primary associated types;
- Dates are hard, especially in JSON – Understanding date decoding strategies when working with JSON in Swift by Natascha Fadeeva proves that;
- SwiftUI Labeled Content by Keith Harrison covers new views in SwiftUI;
- Krzysztof Zabłocki shares his tips on debugging – Debugging Tips;
- Dissect the PKCE Authorization Code Grant Flow on iOS by Alessandro Di Nepi explains authorization flows implementation;
- Majid Jabrayilov works with new layout techniques in SwiftUI – Building custom layout in SwiftUI. Basics.;
- Providing a default value for a SwiftUI Binding by Donny Wals shows that bindings are just structures with some code;
- Antoine van der Lee provides guide on binary targets in SwiftPM – Binary Targets in Swift Package Manager;
- A Guided Tour for SwiftUI ForEach Structure by Leonardo Maia Pugliese provides good review on how
ForEachworks in SwiftUI;
- And couple of articles by Sarun W. that help to solve typical tasks in SwiftUI apps – How to make equal height subviews in HStack, SwiftUI Button: Basic usage and Multiple rows Selection in SwiftUI List.
With that let's conclude this week. See you next time!