Summer closer and closer here in California. Days become longer, so there is slightly more time to spend reading interesting articles.
- Michal Tynior shares his story of accommodating notch on MacBook – Notch Player;
- Cheatsheet for the JSON payload of an iOS push notification by Natascha Fadeeva provides all important details on push notification contents;
- Daniel Jalkut explains another interesting use of property wrappers in UIKit and AppKit – Magic Loading Property Wrappers;
- ImageRenderer in SwiftUI by Majid Jabrayilov guides you through view rendering process in SwiftUI;
- Simple, yet very effective trick by Marco Eidinger – Efficient Data Transfer in iOS Apps: Exploring HTTP Compression;
- Deeplink URL handling in SwiftUI by Antoine van der Lee explains SwiftUI's way of dealing with deeplinks;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese covers approach on dealing with application icon's badge in SwiftUI – How to Programmatically Add App Icon Badge in SwiftUI?;
- On Apple’s Guidance for StateObject Initialization by Jordan Morgan explores
@StateObjectproperty wrapper initialization details;
- And small recap of conditional compilation options in Swift 5.8 – Conditional compilation for Attributes in Swift 5.8.
This is it for today. Have a great weekend and come back next week for new pack of awesome reads!