This week brought us visionOS SDK, so probably you're spending your weekend building new great spatial computing app, and we've got couple of great reads to shift your attention.
- Natascha Fadeeva guides on using NLP on how to split text into words – Quick tip on how to split text into words with the Natural Language framework in Swift.;
- Keith Harrison combines lab notes on SwiftData – WWDC23 SwiftData Lab Notes;
- Mastering ScrollView in SwiftUI. Target Behavior by Majid Jabrayilov explores new SwiftUI
- Antoine van der Lee provides productivity hints on Xcode – Xcode Bookmarks: Save code landmarks & organize tasks;
- And another one by Michal Tynior – How to fix the "The file “.swiftlint.yml” couldn’t be opened because you don’t have permission to view it" issue;
- Paul Hudson shares important accessibility feature you might want to adopt – I screwed up one key accessibility behavior, and now I'm on a mission to do better;
- Finally, good read on how to retain and gain back users by Peter Meinertzhagen – 9 ways to win-back users who have turned off auto-renew.
That is it for this weekend. This list is shorter than usual, so you'll have more time to play with visionOS tools.