Yes, it's August already. iOS 16 is to be released in just over a month. Let's see what we have for this weekend to read.
- Experimenting with Live Activities by Ole Begemann will prepare you to use new iOS 16 API to improve notification experience;
- Sarun W. covers small but still important topic – How to change a navigation bar color in SwiftUI on iOS 16;
- Content transition in SwiftUI by Majid Jabrayilov explores new transitions in SwiftUI introduced in iOS 16;
- Natalia Panferova shares Adjust the direction of focus-based navigation in SwiftUI with details on focus system in SwiftUI and great article time formatting – Display high precision time with Duration and TimeFormatStyle;
- SwiftUI Gauges by Keith Harrison covers ways of displaying gauges in SwiftUI;
- Natascha Fadeeva publishes Supporting universal links in a SwiftUI application with details on SwiftUI app lifecycle;
- Get ready for Swift 6 with Sendable and @Sendable closures explained with code examples by Antoine van der Lee;
- Also, Sarun W. reminds on uses of underscores in Swift – Improve numbers readability with underscores;
- Good overview of barcode scanning by Leonardo Maia Pugliese – The Modern way to Scan Texts, QR Codes, and Barcodes in Swift.
And that is it for today. Have a great weekend!