Another issue of good reads for weekend. We have couple of interesting things today.
- Starting with two articles on Swift on AWS Lambda by Fabian Fett – Getting started with Swift on AWS Lambda and Create your first HTTP endpoint with Swift on AWS Lambda;
- Good take on person name handling in Swift – Using Swift to Parse Person Name with iOS 15 APIs by Leonardo Maia Pugliese;
- Another use for async functions Lightweight dependency injection and unit testing using async functions by John Sundell;
- Majid Jabrayilov continues deep dive into SwiftUI with Structural identity in SwiftUI;
- Understanding Fast-Math by Matej Bukovinski covers optimization techniques for Swift apps;
- Guilherme Rambo covers CloudKit usage in Using CloudKit for content hosting and feature flags;
- Two small but interesting articles by Sarunw – What is a variant in SF Symbols and What is image rendering mode in iOS;
- SwiftUI Localization Tutorial for iOS: Getting Started by Andy Pereira covers important topic of localization in SwiftUI apps.
And that's it, have a nice weekend!