iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro are arriving to first customers. Hopefully, you've got the model you wanted and now you have some time to go through interesting reads.
- Michael Tsai got list of all interesting changes in Swift 5.9;
- How to intercept and edit a server response with Proxyman for iOS by Natascha Fadeeva is nice overview of network traffic debugging techniques;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese goes through keyboard support in iOS – Discovering All SwiftUI TextField Keyboard Types;
- With new iPhones being delivered iPhone 15 Screen Sizes by Keith Harrison will help you build pixel-perfect graphics for your apps;
- WeatherKit Tutorial: Getting Started by Saleh Albuga will guide you through Apple's framework for weather data access;
- David Smith explores interactive widgets in Widgetsmith 5: Interactive Widgets for iOS 17;
- Majid Jabrayilov covers actors in Thread safety in Swift with actors;
- App Intent driven development in Swift and SwiftUI by Antoine van der Lee goes through new framework triggering integrations with Siri, Shortcuts and other system features;
- Jon Reid covers interesting aspects of code refactoring in See the Magic of Iterative Refactoring: A Swift Case Study;
- DocC: Project documentation structure by Marin Todorov (who also worked on DocC) guides through documentation structure;
- Domenico De Luca explains adoption of Dynamic Type in Supporting Dynamic Type and Larger Text in your app to enhance Accessibility.
And this is it for today. Have some fun over the weekend (especially if you got your new iPhone) and get back next Friday for another pack of great reads!