School starts in US, and we have another weekend with great reads to spend some time on.
- Natascha Fadeeva shares migration process to Observation framework in SwiftUI – Migrating to the Observation framework in SwiftUI;
- Notification action buttons with images in iOS by Natalia Panferova explains approach to make rich notifications looking even better in iOS;
- Keith Harrison provides great guide on SwiftUI integration for MapKit – MapKit for SwiftUI;
- Mark Szymczyk explains some caveats on displaying local web content in app – Showing Local HTML Content in a WKWebView;
- Mastering StoreKit 2. ProductView and StoreView. by Majid Jabrayilov is continuation on series dedicated to StoreKit development;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese dives into new TipKit framework for easier app onboarding – Mistakes to Avoid When Implementing Quick Tips with SwiftUI’s TipKit;
- Xcode Debug Console Tour: Exploring All Options by Antoine van der Lee is in-depth review of Xcode Console debugging options;
- David Piper shares Augmented Reality’s RoomPlan for iOS: Getting Started – exploration on room scanning framework.
And quick shoutout for next week's online conference – Mobile People Community Day. Join our experts with great talks on different mobile development platforms, including review of WWDC23 announcements.