This week we introduce authors from our own Mobile People community! Hope to see more articles soon!
- Elina Semenko writes great guide on Password AutoFill feature – iOS Password AutoFill — how and why?;
- Sarun W. publishes several small short guides on SwiftUI – How to scale custom fonts with Dynamic Type in SwiftUI, How to dismiss sheet in SwiftUI, SwiftUI List Style examples, How to show badge on Tab Bar Item in SwiftUI, How to change TabView color in SwiftUI;
- Developer guide on the iOS file system by Natascha Fadeeva is good article to get familiar with iOS file management;
- Krzysztof Zabłocki writes another great article on Composable Architecture – TCA Performance and Multi-Store;
- Wanted to add multiple icons for your app – Alternate App Icon Configuration in Xcode by Antoine van der Lee will help you;
- Ole Begemann shares his takes on concurrency – Where View.task gets its main-actor isolation from and Xcode 14.0 generates wrong concurrency code for macOS targets;
- Good guide on basic screen creation in SwiftUI – Creating a Login Screen in SwiftUI by Leonardo Maia Pugliese;
- Building a Recommendation App With Create ML in SwiftUI by Saeed Taheri provides real-world example on CreateML usage;
- Marco Eidinger explains SPI concept in Swift – System Programming Interfaces (SPI) in Swift Explained and another interesting take on subclassing limitations – Subclassing an open Swift class is not always possible.
That's it for today! Have a great weekend!