We're almost there for WWDC23. Just a little bit over a week. And we've got good collection of articles for this long weekend.
- Amazing guide on push notifications by Natascha Fadeeva – Developer guide on push notifications for iOS;
- Natalia Panferova also explains to test remote push notifications with Simulator – Testing remote push notifications on iOS simulator in Xcode 14;
- And one more her article is about
Layoutprotocol in SwiftUI – Using Layout protocol to align explicitly positioned views in SwiftUI;
- Back deploy Swift Function by Sarun W. explains how swift functions could be back deployed to previous iOS versions;
- Antoine van der Lee shares his hints on how to get featured on App Store – 10 Tips to Get Your App Featured on the App Store;
- Handling WebP Images When Using PHPickerViewController by Lee Kah Seng might be useful for those who work with different image formats;
- Stefan Kieleithner provides a guide on making stylable UI components in UIKit – Customizable UI Components on iOS Using UIKit;
- Swift Concurrency Continuations: Getting Started by Alessandro Di Nepi gives great advises on mixing legacy and new concurrency models in Swift;
- Jacob Eiting gives an overview of effective communications – How we communicate at RevenueCat.
And while you're still here, we'd like to invite you to our pre-WWDC Apple Treats episode – join us live on May 30 at 9:00am PDT. See you there! :)