Small list for this weekend, so – more time to unwind. Let's go.
- Keith Harrison explores SwiftData fetch options – SwiftData Fetching An Existing Object;
- Learn how to utilize the Scan and Reduce operators in SwiftUI with Combine by Leonardo Maia Pugliese covers differences between
- Natascha Fadeeva explains how observation works with new
@Observablemacro – How to manually subscribe to changes of SwiftUI's @Observable objects;
- Apple recently announced that developers will need to declare reasons to use some of the APIs – How to check if you use a required reason API by Marco Eidinger will help you to prepare for this;
- Antoine van der Lee helps you to prepare to migrate to Swift 6 – Swift 6: Preparing your Xcode projects for the future;
- The Future is Now: Integrating AI in Software Development by Beau Nouvelle explores capabilities that AI could bring to your apps;
- Majid Jabrayilov continues his saga on StoreKit 2 – Mastering StoreKit 2. SubscriptionStoreView in SwiftUI;
- And another hot take on subscriptions by Charlie Chapman – How to use StoreKit views to build a subscription app paywall with SwiftUI;
- Peter Meinertzhagen talks about good onboarding experiences – Why your onboarding experience might be too short;
- Invisible Details of Interaction Design by Rauno Freiberg goes through big and small details of interactions in Apple platforms.
That is it for today. Have a great weekend and come back next Friday for another pack of great reads!