It's already April... Apple announced WWDC23 and we have great reads for you this weekend.
- Natascha Fadeeva shares great guide on Create ML usage – Get started with Create ML to train a machine learning model in iOS;
- Great article by Chris Eidhof on transition animations in SwiftUI – When Matched Geometry Effect Doesn't Work;
- Network Extension Debugging on macOS by Antoine van der Lee gets us into networking specifics;
- Great hint by Jesse Squires on how to get better understanding of how new app works – Exploring a new iOS codebase;
- Drag and drop transferable data in SwiftUI byMajid Jabrayilov covers drag and drop implementation in SwiftUI;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese returns to Combine framework – Merge, CombineLatest, and Zip: Comparing Operators of Combine for iOS;
- Very great hint by Jordan Morgan on debugging practices when working with JSON payloads – Debugging Codable;
- Security aspects of macOS are covered in macOS Security Bugs Exposed Safari History and Device Location to Unauthorized Apps by Guilherme Rambo.
And couple of takes on absolutely unrelated article which you can read on your Mac – Apple Has Included Bitcoin Whitepaper in Every Version of macOS Since 2018 (and possible explanation – Here’s why macOS has the Bitcoin whitepaper hidden in its files).
We would like to finish this episode with shameless plug of our podcast episode dedicated to ChatGPT. If you find it relevant, please, leave a rating and review in Apple Podcasts or any other platform you use to listen to podcasts.
Thank you and see you next week!