It's the end of April, we are getting closer and closer to WWDC, June will definitely be filled with a lot of process. So, let's catch up with all prior-to-conference good reads.
- Natascha Fadeeva shares detailed guide on App Clips, the great way to attract new users – Developer guide on App Clips for iOS;
- Speedrun Design: Heart Rate Zone View in SwiftUI by David Smith continues series on how iterate through design ideas;
- Keith Harrison provides good use cases for Swift Reflection API – Using Swift Reflection;
- PhotosPicker in SwiftUI by Majid Jabrayilov goes through privacy-preserving photo picking API in SwiftUI;
- Lee Kah Seng explains on how to properly mix UIKit with SwiftUI – How to Use UIHostingConfiguration to Integrate SwiftUI Views into UIKit Apps;
- Antoine van der Lee provides networking implementation hints in Optimizing your app for Network Reachability;
- Using TextKit configuration to optimize text display is explained in How to prevent orphan words in text views on iOS and macOS by Jesse Squires;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese guides through date display in Simplify Time Comparisons in Swift with RelativeDateTimeFormatter;
- SwiftLint in Depth by Ehab Amer explains important pipelines to keep codebase clean;
- How to use SFSafariViewController in SwiftUI by Sarun W. explains couple of issues on integrating SFSafariViewController into SwiftUI projects.
And that is it for today. Have a great weekend, go through interesting articles and come back next week!