Yes, iPhone 14 preorders are live! And you-know-what Ultra is already backordered for two months. So, let's read something good over the weekend.
- Rens Breur shares couple of great articles on SwiftUI internals – SwiftUI's diffing algorithm, The SwiftUI render loop and Don't use escaping closures in SwiftUI;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese also writes on SwiftUI redraw investigations – Exploring SwiftUI Redraw Behavior with Instruments;
- Three UIKit Protips by Steve Landey explores great tips for almost forgotten framework;
- Majid Jabrayilov continues series on SwiftUI controls – Customizing toolbars in SwiftUI;
- Accessibility in SwiftUI explained for UIKit developers by Antoine van der Lee is a must read for every developer to bring apps to more people;
- Great guide on WidgetKit by Natascha Fadeeva – How to build a configurable widget with WidgetKit and SwiftUI;
- The SwiftUI Lab starts series of articles on SwiftUI
Layoutprotocol – The SwiftUI Layout Protocol – Part 1;
- Getting Started with Swift Regex by Keith Harrison is a great piece on brand new regular expression framework;
- Sarun W. shared great articles on SwiftUI and specifically fonts – How to make SwiftUI button with buttonStyle expand to full width, How to use UIFont in SwiftUI Font and SF Font Expanded, Condensed, and Compressed: Three New font width styles in iOS 16.
And that is it for this wallet-endangering weekend. See you next week!