We're gearing towards the end of the year. Here is 41st installment of Good Reads in 2023. Let's see what we've got for this week.
- Monitoring App Usage using the Screen Time Framework by Quentin Zervaas explains use of Apple's lightweight MDM framework;
- Natascha Fadeeva explains purchase restoration with StoreKit 2 – How to restore in-app purchases with StoreKit 2 for iOS;
- Using new preview mechanism in UIKit is covered in Replacing IBDesignable with Xcode Previews by Keith Harrison;
- Majid Jabrayilov covers haptic feedback APIs in SwiftUI – Sensory feedback in SwiftUI;
- @preconcurrency: Incremental migration to concurrency checking by Antoine van der Lee is a great guide for gradual adoption of modern Swift concurrency;
- Tiago Gomes Pereira goes through location tracking with Swift – Updating the User’s Location with Core Location and Swift Concurrency in SwiftUI;
- Designing for spatial computing: from iOS and iPadOS to visionOS by Emanuele Agosta is a deep dive on spatial computing design;
- ChatGPT is still a hot topic, here is a take on use of AI in development by Mina H. Gerges – The Do’s and Don’ts of Using AI in Software Development;
- Peter Meinertzhagen goes through ways of monetizing subscription apps – 9 PR ideas to promote your subscription app;
- Quinn “The Eskimo!” shares tips on working with Developer ID – The Care and Feeding of Developer ID.
And now, we could get some rest over the weekend. Get back next time – we'll have something interesting. As always :)