This is 40th edition of good reads in this year. Let's go through today's list.
- Swift team publishes Debugging Improvements in Swift 5.9, covering Swift 5.9 updates in aspect of debugging tooling;
- Simplified Responsive Design Mode by WebKit team covers Safari 17 additions for responsive design;
- Nikita Prokopov described how Unicode works – The Absolute Minimum Every Software Developer Must Know About Unicode in 2023 (Still No Excuses!);
- Get started with StoreKit 2 for iOS by Natascha Fadeeva explains improvements in in-app purchase processing in StoreKit;
- Mark Struzinski explains new App Intents framework usage with shortcuts – Creating Shortcuts with App Intents;
- SwiftUI custom buttons are explained in Creating a SwiftUI Toolbar Button with an Image and a Label by Mark Szymczyk;
- Majid Jabrayilov dives deep into Observation framework – Mastering Observation framework in Swift;
- Antoine van der Lee thinks on best minimum iOS version to support – Picking your minimum iOS version to support;
- Javier continues his long series on SwiftUI animations – Advanced SwiftUI Animations – Part 6: CustomAnimation;
- Great analytic tools comparison by Brian Capps – Comparing the Performance of the Top 6 Analytics SDKs for iOS;
- Daniel Jalkut shares two articles on Xcode build settings and project configuration – Xcode 15 Duplicate Library Linker Warnings and Conditional Xcode Build Settings.
And this is it for today. We'll get back next week with another pack of great reads.