Following recent updates to tvOS and HomePod software, Apple now releases updates to iOS/iPadOS, watchOS and macOS. tvOS and HomePod software are updated to 16.3.2 to address Siri and HomeKit issues.
iOS 16.3.1 updates Crash Detection algorithms to address recent reports of false positives.
These updates fix issues and address important security vulnerabilities. Notably, WebKit security issue is resolved in macOS 13.2.1.
However, there are reports that iOS 16.3.1 is breaking Google Photos app.
- iOS 16.3.1 Breaks Google Photos App
- macOS 13.2.1 update fixes WebKit security breach that has been ‘actively exploited’
- iOS 16.3.1 includes iPhone 14 Crash Detection changes after false positive complaints
- macOS 13.2.1
- iOS 16.3.1 and iPadOS 16.3.1
- Big Safari & Kernel issues fixed in iOS 16.3.1, macOS 13.2.1 updates
- PSA: Make Sure to Update Soon, macOS Ventura 13.2.1 and iOS 16.3.1 Address Actively Exploited Vulnerability
- Apple fixes Siri bug in tvOS 16.3.2 & HomePod update
- Apple Releases HomePod 16.3.2 Software With Fix for Siri Request Failures
- Apple fixes annoying HomePod bug that caused HomeKit requests to time out and fail the first time you ask