Some places will have longer weekend this time, so let's pack it with great reads!
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese publishes two articles – How to update or refresh Widget and Siri Intent programmatically in Swift for WatchOS? and comprehensive guide on architectural pattern – Memento Pattern with SwiftUI;
- Building widgets for iOS applications with WidgetKit and SwiftUI by Natascha Fadeeva covers widget development which would help your app make it to Lock Screen on iOS 16;
- Lock screen widgets in SwiftUI by Majid Jabrayilov continues Lock Screen widgets topic with more details;
- Great article by Antoine van der Lee on SwiftUI accessibility integrations – VoiceOver navigation improvement tips for SwiftUI apps;
- And if you're quite new to SwiftUI – SwiftUI View Modifiers Tutorial for iOS by Danijela Vrzan explores view modifiers;
- SwiftUI AnyLayout - smooth transitions between layout types by Sarun W. provides great overview of new addition to SwiftUI layout;
- Jordan Morgan touches important aspect of SwiftUI – testability – in Testing SwiftUI Bindings in Xcode Previews;
- And another great article by Leonardo Maia Pugliese – New MapKit Configurations with SwiftUI with MapKit integration improvements in upcoming releases.
That is all for this weekend! Enjoy the extra day, if applicable :)