Treat yourself with some really good articles this weekend!
- Implementing Password AutoFill for an iOS application by Natascha Fadeeva explains important aspect of app integration with Keychain;
- Sarun W. publishes two articles – How to save enum in UserDefaults using Swift on Swift tricks and Custom Layout in SwiftUI explaining new
Layoutprotocol in SwiftUI;
- Majid Jabrayilov continues SwiftUI layouts topic with Conditional layouts in SwiftUI;
- Faster StoreKit testing by syncing in-app purchase products by Antoine van der Lee explores in-app purchases testing approaches;
- Natalia Panferova publishes Large content viewer in SwiftUI on accessibility aspects in iOS applications;
- Async Let by Jordan Morgan explains Swift structured concurrency feature;
- And finishing with two articles on Metal – Improve Metal GPU utilization by Geor Kasapidi and another one on integration of Metal gradients to SwiftUI views – SwiftUI Gradient Builder by Peter Tretyakov.
And this is it for today, see you next time!