It's Friday. Actually it is rainy Friday here in Bay Area, so it's a perfect weather to read through some of great reads for developers.
- Natascha Fadeeva guides on how to adopt new localization workflow – How to migrate from Localizable.strings to String Catalogs;
- If you like to try working in other text editors – The complete guide to iOS & macOS development in Neovim by Wojciech Kulik will be just for you;
- Another great take by Natascha Fadeeva, this time on subscriptions – How to implemet a free trial period for StoreKit 2 subscriptions in iOS;
- David Smith experiments with watchOS designs – Matching the Modular Ultra watch face with SF Font Alternatives;
- Antoine van der Lee will help you debug your SwiftUI app – Debugging SwiftUI views: what caused that change?
- TDD in a SwiftUI World: Let’s Begin! by Jon Reid is a great start into TDD approach;
- Matteo Altobello continues series on accessibility – Preparing your App for Voice Over: Accessibility Value;
- Unit Test Expected Failures in Swift by Leonardo Maia Pugliese covers aspect of testing errors that are expected;
- Emanuele Agosta covers spatial computing concepts in Understanding spatial awareness: immersive experiences;
- Tiago Gomes Pereira guides through new transitions for numeric values in SwiftUI – Animating numeric text in SwiftUI with the Content Transition modifier.
And this is it for today. We'll be back with new articles next week (probably, a little bit earlier due to Thanksgiving).