It's middle of March, summer is closer and closer. We've got eleventh pack of great articles for this year.
- Developer guide on machine learning for iOS with Core ML by Natascha Fadeeva gives great start on how to add machine learning capabilities to your app;
- Interesting trick by Magnus Jensen – Blendmode trick: SwiftUI reverse mask;
- Keith Harrison continues his series of articles on various SwiftUI elements – Context Menus for Tables;
- Keep your CoreData store small by vacuuming by Marco Eidinger shows usually unseen side of keeping data in local database;
- Lee Kah Seng talks about making widgets interactive – How to Handle Tap Gestures on Widgets?;
- Majid Jabrayilov shows how to use XCTest framework to do performance testing – Performance testing in Swift using the XCTest framework;
- SwiftUI Toolbar: Everything You Need to Know by Leonardo Maia Pugliese is a great guide on toolbars from SwiftUI perspective;
- Peter Meinertzhagen discusses importance of localization in the apps – Why localization has been so important for kids app, Pok Pok;
- Donny Wals goes through structured concurrency in Swift – The basics of structured concurrency in Swift explained.
And that is it for today. Have a great spring weekend!