There are reports that TestFlight might not function properly on macOS 13 Ventura beta.
Apple invites developers to attend series of online tech talks that cover app promotion best practices for App Store. Topics include TestFlight, in-app events, in-app purchases, subscriptions, family sharing and others.
Schedule and registration is available on Events website.
Good reads for the weekend. Here are some great articles to read.
- Starting with small snippet Detecting the Mac TestFlight Environment by Lukas Kubanek to better prepare your apps for Mac TestFlight testing;
- SceneStorage For Custom Types by Keith Harrison covers new concepts of data persistence in SwiftUI;
- Sarun W. comes with two great reads – How to make custom XCTest assertions show an error at the call site and How to change UIImage color in Swift;
- And another article is covering image loading in iOS 15 Loading Images on iOS 15 by Nishant Desai;
- Good refresher on undo/redo management in SwiftUI Block Based Undo/Redo Api in SwiftUI by Matthaus Woolard;
- John Sundell covers another use of Swift concurrency with Delaying an asynchronous Swift Task;
- Server-side Swift gets some attention in Developing and Testing Server-Side Swift with Docker and Vapor by Natan Rolnik;
- UIButton Configuration Tutorial: Getting Started by Jordan Osterberg describes new button configurations in iOS 15.
And that's it, have a nice weekend!
TestFlight for Mac is now longer in beta. App is available in Mac App Store. Developers could use familiar workflows to beta-test mobile apps.