This week is quite short in US. So, good reads come early this time.
- How to migrate to a new schema with SwiftData in iOS by Natascha Fadeeva is a good start for those who want to adopt new persistence framework;
- Small development perspective on Assistive Access by Jordan Morgan – Checking Out Assistive Access;
- Optimizing paywall placement: The key to unlocking more app subscribers by Peter Meinertzhagen goes through monetization approach for mobile apps;
- Keith Harrison explores SwiftUI Split View implementations – SwiftUI SplitView Compact Column Control;
- Mark Szymczyk covers Core Data code generation issues and how to deal with some of those – Dealing with Core Data Duplicate Class Errors;
- Scoped animations in SwiftUI by Majid Jabrayilov covers animation techniques in SwiftUI;
- Antoine van der Lee goes through testing techniques for modern Swift concurrency – Unit testing async/await Swift code;
- How to Generate a Useful Xcode Gitignore to Avoid Noise in Git by Jon Reid will help to make better project handling with git;
- Using Observation framework outside of SwiftUI by Natalia Panferova explains use of new observation macros;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese goes through algorithms in Conquering the Climbing Stairs Challenge with Swift: A Dynamic Programming Approach.
And with this, we're wrapping up. See you next week for another pack of good reads!