We're almost at the end of the year, so each weekend will have more and more interesting topics to go through.
- Another design notes by David Smith – Design Notes Diary #5 and Design Notes Diary #6;
- Moritz Philip Recke uses ChatGPT to make app prototype – Prototyping SwiftUI interfaces with OpenAI's ChatGPT;
- And another article by Moritz Philip Recke on how to test CarPlay features – Testing Apps with an iPhone and the CarPlay Simulator;
- Dave DeLong has an interesting story on bugs in standard library – Adventures in Advent of Code;
- Guide to Unit Testing with Async/Await in Swift by Leonardo Maia Pugliese covers unit testing with structured concurrency;
- Josh Berlin provides guide on Xcode CI/CD – Getting Started with Xcode Cloud;
- Introducing the EnvironmentBacked property wrapper by Magnus Jensen provides good simple design pattern implementation for SwiftUI;
- Majid Jabrayilov continues his series on SwiftUI layout implementation – Building custom layout in SwiftUI. Spacing.;
- How to bridge completions handlers to Swift's async/await by Natascha Fadeeva provides a guide on how to merge two worlds or legacy and structured concurrency in Swift;
- Data formatters are really great in Swift, How to use FormatStyle to restrict TextField input in SwiftUI by Antoine van der Lee explains how to use those with SwiftUI;
- Getting Started With WidgetKit by Lee Kah Seng is great guide on how to start making widgets for your apps;
- Sarun W. recaps role aspect of buttons in SwiftUI – What is Button Role in SwiftUI;
- Marin Todorov shares two articles on his findings during dataTile development – Custom SwiftUI view modifier for paid app features and Automation tooling using MarkCodable for reports.
And that is it for this week, see you next Friday!