Apple announces annual Worldwide Developers Conference 2022. This year conference will happen again in online format and will take place from June 6 to 10.
There will be special on-site event on June 6 for select developers and students though.
In addition to the online conference, Apple will host a special day for developers and students at Apple Park on June 6 to watch the keynote and State of the Union videos together, along with the online community. Space is limited and details on how to apply to attend will be provided soon.Apple Developer
Swift Student Challenge is also announced. Students will have to submit their work built using Playgrounds 4 app.
Apple Developer: WWDC22. Call to code.
- Apple Announces Digital WWDC 2022 Event Taking Place June 6-10
- Apple officially announces all-online WWDC 2022 for June 6; iOS 16 and more expected
- Apple Announces That WWDC 2022 Will Be Online-Only June 6 - 10
- Apple to Host Apple Park WWDC 2022 Viewing Event for Some Students and Developers
- WWDC 2022 Includes Return of Apple's Annual Swift Student Challenge
- WWDC 2022: Third Swift Student Challenge requires Swift Playgrounds 4 project