iPhone 14 Plus is now available, more bigger screens will fill the streets. And yes, bigger screens are better for reading.
- Brett Ohland gives deep dive into
Measurementtype in Swift – Over 3,000 Words On What The Measurement Type Is And Why You Should Be Using It;
- Creating your own custom RawRepresentable Enum in Swift is a great article on powerful
enumfeatures in Swift by Leonardo Maia Pugliese, and another one on SwiftUI – Accordion in SwiftUI – DisclosureGroup Explorations;
- Natascha Fadeeva provides overview of memory management in new Swift concurrency – Memory management for async/await and tasks in Swift;
- Sarun W. shares three interesting articles on SwiftUI – How to create Rounded Corners View in SwiftUI, How to change SwiftUI Font Width and How to add Keyboard Shortcuts in SwiftUI;
- Great take on new layouts in SwiftUI – SwiftUI View That Fits by Keith Harrison;
- Antoine van der Lee explains meaning of
Neverin Swift – Never keyword in Swift: return type explained with code examples;
- State Restoration in SwiftUI by Tom Elliott will help to make your app a little more magical;
- Majid Jabrayilov provides great overview of new navigation approaches in SwiftUI – Mastering NavigationStack in SwiftUI. NavigationPath.;
- Using the dismiss action from the SwiftUI environment by Natalia Panferova explains new ways of dismissing the views.
And that is it for today, have a great weekend!
Developer:Go through interesting topics.
QA engineer:Go through interesting topics.
PM/DM:Business as usual.