We're continuing good reads digest. This issue covers Swift, SwiftUI and other development topics on Apple platforms.
- The difference between Thread.sleep() and Task.sleep() by Marin Todorov covers small but important aspect of asynchronous programming;
- Javier continues the series on SwiftUI animations with piece on Canvas in Advanced SwiftUI Animations – Part 5: Canvas;
- Good overview of accessibility rotors by Majid Jabrayilov – Accessibility rotors in SwiftUI;
- Tom McGuire publishes extensive overview of Pegasus exploit – Analysis of CVE-2021-30860;
- How to apply a reverse mask in SwiftUI by Federico Zanetello continues masking in SwiftUI topic;
- New button styles are explained in How to make a custom button style with UIButton.Configuration in iOS 15 from Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn.
That's it for today. We'll come back with interesting reads next week!