While we're in the midst between iOS and iPadOS releases, we have couple of things to read during the release.
- Jordan Morgan provides overview of new concurrency model with completion handlers – Use Swift Concurrency with Completion Handlers;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese provides developer productivity tips in Save Time With User Breakpoints in Xcode;
- iOS developer guide on the main aspects of Core Data by Natascha Fadeeva provides great overview on Core Data;
- Sarun W. covers SwiftUI view positioning in SwiftUI zIndex: Everything you need to know and also talks about view cycle in viewDidLoad() in SwiftUI;
- Aspect Fit Layout Guide by Keith Harrison explores UIKit layout engine;
- Antoine van der Lee explains typical concurrency issues in Deadlocks in Swift explained: detecting and solving;
- Majid Jabrayilov explains new Live Activities API in Displaying live activities in iOS 16;
- DocC Tutorial for Swift : Getting Started by Mina H. Gerges provides great overview of Apple's documentation tool.
And that is it. Have some rest, probably play with new shiny Apple Watch Ultra and come over next weekend for new articles.