We're slowly approaching 2024, another issue of good reads is here to make this weekend more productive.
- Small hint on
NSFileManagerfrom Michael Tsai – NSFileManager’s File Copy Error Messages Lie;
- Couple of good articles from Marin Todorov – Injecting code in result builders on how to improve debugging of SwiftUI views and other result builders and review of his MarkWalkthrough framework – Easy app walkthroughs with MarkWalkthrough (also, worth checking his project list – Marin's Side Projects 2023);
- Majid Jabrayilov continues his series on MapKit in SwiftUI – Mastering MapKit in SwiftUI. Customizations.;
- SFSafariViewController in SwiftUI: Open webpages in-app by Antoine van der Lee will help you integrate Safari into your SwiftUI app;
- Jesse Squires comes up with two hints for developers – Xcode does not have access to your shell environment and advices for those who want to become indie developers – Going Indie: bookkeeping and invoicing;
- Keeping Up with Swift and iOS is a good collection of resources by Jordan Morgan to keep up with modern Swift and iOS features;
- Domenico De Luca explores accessibility requirements from different perspectives – Exploring accessibility regulations and guidelines;
- Using and Creating Resources in Godot 4 by Eric Van de Kerckhove will improve your game creating skills;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese explores use of geofencing in SwiftUI apps – A Guide to Geofences in SwiftUI.
With this – we'd like to wish you a great weekend. See you next time with more good reads.