2023 is here! And it's time for next edition of good reads. There is a bunch of interesting articles this time.
- Let's start with article by Peter Friese on SwiftUI previews – Previewing Stateful SwiftUI Views;
- Antoine van der Lee shares his approach on being better engineer – Engineering goals: How to become a more successful developer;
- If you plan to find new job – Preparing for a technical iOS job interview with questions and answers by Natascha Fadeeva might help you get prepared;
- How to Support Multiple Widgets When Using WidgetKit? by Lee Kah Seng continues topic of WidgetKit exploration;
- Working with keyboard in SwiftUI sometimes needs some tricks – How to disable custom keyboards in iOS SwiftUI-based applications by Marco Eidinger covers that;
- Magnus Jensen made a good guide on raw strings in Swift – Overview: Raw Strings;
- What’s New With PhotosPicker in iOS 16 by Felipe Laso-Marsetti guides through ways of accessing photos by your app;
- Great tutorial on long tap gestures by Leonardo Maia Pugliese – Mastering Long Press Gestures in SwiftUI: A Mini-Game Tutorial;
- Alejandro Martinez explains cooperative pool in Swift's structured concurrency model – Limit Swift Concurrency's cooperative pool;
- UIKit and SwiftUI interoperability is covered by Sarun W. – Using SwiftUI in UIKit as UIViewController.
And finishing up with conference talk – "TBC" by Marcin Krzyzanowski.
And this is how we start New Year. Come back next week for more great reads!