Okay, I get it, it's weekend before the show. But why would you drop your routine? Let's go through some great technical and one fun article.
- Let's follow the hype with some ChatGPT related topics from Michal Tynior – Pitfalls of the ChatGPT and Fine-tuning OpenAI models;
- Natascha Fadeeva provides review of CI/CD concept – Continuous integration and delivery for iOS;
- Network Path Monitoring by Keith Harrison provides modern way to monitor network availability;
- Marco Eidinger shares interesting hints on debugger usage – Skip code during debugging in Xcode;
- Mastering Swift Foundation Formatter API. Basics by Majid Jabrayilov refreshes knowledge on data formatting in Swift;
- Point-Free Pointers provide guidance on navigation in Composable Architecture – Navigation tools come to the Composable Architecture;
- Antoine van der Lee explores code sharing between server and client code in Swift – Share Swift Code between Swift On Server Vapor and Client App;
- SwiftUI: Trailing label TextField by Magnus Jensen is great example of making nice task-focused UI control;
- Natalia Panferova gives hints using compositing groups in SwiftUI – Using compositing group for unifying shapes within buttons in SwiftUI;
- Tiago Gomes Pereira gives great overview of accessibility in SwiftUI – Preparing your App for Voice Over: Labels, Values and Hints;
- Amazing post on sophisticated debugging techniques by Bruno Rocha – Performance Trace Profiles in iOS: Debugging performance issues you can't reproduce.
And, as promised, fun one – refresh your Apple history knowledge with WWDC 2023: The Pregame Quiz by Jordan Morgan.
Get ready for WWDC23 – next week will be definitely packed with new stuff we'll be learning the whole summer!