Lucky episode of good reads today! And we've got a lot to cover on last day of March.
- Marcel Voss explains how to deal with new Swift features conditionally – Enabling Upcoming Swift Language Features;
- And good tip on source code checks for Swift features – SDK conditional code with canImport(module, _version: "220.127.116.11") by Marco Eidinger;
- How the relative size modifier interacts with stack views by Ole Begemann continues topic of complex layouts in SwiftUI;
- Keith Harrison explains sort options on SwiftUI tables – Custom Sort Comparators;
- How to change JSON keys by using Swift's CodingKey protocol by Natascha Fadeeva is covering
- Majid Jabrayilov goes into details on new approaches of sharing content in SwiftUI – Sharing content in SwiftUI;
- Morphology in Swift by Jordan Morgan goes deep into Swift number localization techniques;
- Lee Kah Seng continues his series on Widgets – How to Hide Sensitive Widget Data When Device Is Locked?;
- Antoine van der Lee explains location debugging practices in simulator – Location Simulation in Xcode’s Simulator;
- How to fix "You are not authorized to make purchases of this InApp in Sandbox at this time" error by Sarun W. helps to fix development issues with in-app purchases;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese provides extensive guide on persistence solutions for iOS apps – SQLite vs Core Data in iOS Development: Which One Should You Choose?
We're finishing with video by David Smith on design.
With this – have a great weekend and see you in April!