It's August already. One more weekend to spend with good articles on development.
- Two interesting articles by Natascha Fadeeva – How to automate taking screenshots with fastlane for iOS and The difference between @StateObject and @ObservedObject in SwiftUI;
- Fabrizio Brancati goes through navigation in SwiftUI – SwiftUI Tutorial: Navigation;
- Running a Mac App Outside of Xcode by Mark Szymczyk explains Mac application distribution;
- Majid Jabrayilov goes through in-app purchases in Mastering StoreKit 2;
- Antoine van der Lee goes through localization testing – Localization testing in Xcode;
- Decoupling SwiftUI.View Configuration from Layout and Action Handling and SwiftUI.View Is Your ViewModel by Christian Tietze cover architectural approaches in SwiftUI;
- Marco Eidinger goes through GitHub features for Swift projects in GitHub embraces Swift and provides code analysis, security alerts and dependency updates for Swift projects.
And that is it for weekend. New articles will be posted next week.