It's winter here in Bay Area today (it even snows somewhere here), so let's grab some warm beverage and get going.
- Let's start with some old articles on C++ interoperability – How to create a Swift Package from a C++ library and Getting started with Swift-C++ interop by Konstantin Semianov;
- And couple articles on how to make use of layout system in SwiftUI by the same author – Building a wrapping HStack with the SwiftUI Layout protocol and Building a hexagonal grid with the SwiftUI Layout protocol;
- Ricky Mondello shares security considerations on Twitter's 2FA changes – Twitter’s Decision to Limit SMS 2FA is Dangerous;
- Show chart annotations on hover in Swift Charts by Natalia Panferova covers adding interactions to charts;
- Majid Jabrayilov continues his series on charts – Mastering charts in SwiftUI. Legends.;
- Leonardo Maia Pugliese provides guide on view mask usage in SwiftUI – Creating Animations with SwiftUI’s Mask View Modifier;
- The Composable Architecture best practices by Krzysztof Zabłocki – The Composable Architecture - Best Practices;
- Arbitrary SwiftUI Linear Gradient Rotation by David Smith goes through gradients in SwiftUI;
- And another take by him on how to use randomness in the apps – Finding Beauty in Randomness and Nature;
- Jordan Morgan covers important aspects of accessibility – Building For Voice Control;
- Speeding Up Scanner in Swift by Michael Tsai collects information on text parsing improvements in Swift;
- And couple of articles by Jesse Squires – How to find and fix premature view controller loading on iOS and Xcode tip: sharing breakpoints across projects.
Let's finish with interesting video on design process by David Smith.
And that is it for today. See you next week!