July is approaching (and we hope to see news on Developer Labs and Developer Kits for Apple Vision Pro), but so far, here is a fresh list of great articles to read over the weekend.
- Natascha Fadeeva goes through String Catalog feature in Xcode 15 – How to use String Catalogs for localization in Swift;
- Jordan Morgan goes one SwiftUI modifier at the time – Modifier Monday: .containerRelativeFrame(_ axes:);
- Generate RESTful APIs with Swift in 2023 by Marco Eidinger is covering OpenAPI code generation package;
- Keith Harrison continues his series of WWDC23 lab notes with Core Data – WWDC23 Core Data Lab Notes;
- Mastering ScrollView in SwiftUI. Scroll Position by Majid Jabrayilov covers new features in scroll views;
- Antoine van der Lee explains usage of
#Previewmacro – #Preview SwiftUI Views using Macros;
- Daniel Jalkut reviews view clipping behavior changes in macOS Sonoma – View Clipping Changes in macOS 14 Sonoma;
- The One Swift 5.9 Feature to Start Using Now by Leonardo Maia Pugliese goes through couple of new Swift features for everybody to try;
- Scott Grosch explores new tool to send push notifications – Push Notifications Console: Apple’s Game-Changing New Tool ;
- For those using ETTrace Itay Brenner & Noah Martin cover migration process from CocoaPods to SwiftPM – Moving ETTrace from CocoaPods to Swift Package Manager;
- Sarun W. covers symbol animations – Built-in symbol animations in UIKit controls.
And that is it for this weekend. Have some rest, stay hydrated (especially, if you're in the areas with heat waves) and come back for next portion of great reads next week!