Friday. Upcoming weekend. Let's have some good reads!
- Sarun W. shares several great tips on SwiftUI – How to adjust List row separator insets in SwiftUI, How to use Non Uppercase in SwiftUI List section header, Building Static List in SwiftUI and How to scale margin and padding with @ScaledMetric Property Wrapper;
- Using URLSession with async/await in Swift by Natascha Fadeeva explains new asynchronous API for networking;
- Keith Harrison explains view styling in SwiftUI gradients and shadow styles;
- Marco Eidinger shares good news on SwiftPM – Swift Package Manager supports Git Submodules;
- Exporting and importing localizations in a SwiftUI app by Natalia Panferova explores important topic of localization in SwiftUI;
- Majid Jabrayilov continues his topic of new navigation pattern in SwiftUI – Mastering NavigationSplitView in SwiftUI;
- Three Ways to Refactor Massive SwiftUI Views by Leonardo Maia Pugliese is now very important since our use if SwiftUI grows as grow views themselves;
- Bruno Rocha shares his Thoughts on SwiftUI vs UIKit – definitely worth reading;
- Swift is going to get macro support soon, vision is now shared by Doug Gregor – A Possible Vision for Macros in Swift;
- Compiling Swift Generics (PDF) by Slava Pestov is first part of the series and will definitely help to understand the concept of generics.
And with that, have some rest, some fun and see you next week!