Weekend good reads is here with another pack of interesting articles to go over this weekend.
- Natalia Panferova covers SwiftUI hierarchical colors support for backgrounds in iOS 17 – Hierarchical background styles in SwiftUI;
- Structural type system in Swift is explored by Alex Ozun – Greater type safety with Structural Typing in Swift;
- Custom Traits and SwiftUI by Keith Harrison is about updates to traits system in iOS 17 and its use in SwiftUI and UIKit;
- David Smith shares nice approach to make smooth animations for analog clocks – Calculating a Smooth Clock Hands Animation;
- Visual effects in SwiftUI by Majid Jabrayilov is all about applying transformations to views in SwiftUI;
- Pasquale Vittorosi provides hints on how to better support VoiceOver in your app – Preparing your App for VoiceOver: customizing the Sort Priority;
- Domenico De Luca continues topic of accessibility focusing on visual elements – Ensure Visual Accessibility: Glyphs, Icons and Shapes;
- Adding custom gestures to an AR application with SwiftUI by Matteo Altobello covers augmented reality gestures in SwiftUI.
And that is it for this week. See you next time!